Información sobre el tratamiento de datos personales
Pursuant to the applicable data protection laws, in particular in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, the "GDPR"), we provide you with the information on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, "personal data") of visitors and users (collectively, "Users") of the website https://www.franzosi.com (the "Website") of the Professional Association of Associated Lawyers Franzosi Dal Negro Setti.
- Data controller
The data controller is the Professional Association of Associated Lawyers Franzosi Dal Negro Setti (hereinafter the "Firm"), with registered office in via Brera 5, 20121 Milan, tel. +39.02.859091, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data collected
The Firm collects personal data that Users transmit through interaction with the Website or share voluntarily in order to send messages or requests in the specific form of the Website or by writing directly to the e-mail addresses indicated on the Website. In particular, the Firm may collect Users' personal identification and contact data (name, surname, email address, telephone number) and any personal data included in the request, which are understood to be voluntarily provided by the User at the time of the request.
- Purposes and legal bases of data processing
Users' personal data are processed solely for the purposes described herein and supported by the related legal bases as specified below:
Methods of data processing
- Purpose A: To contact Users in order to respond to their requests, including requests to register for events or conventions presented on the Website, and to provide them with useful information. Legal basis: necessity to take steps at Users' requests (art. 6, par. 1, lett. b, RGPD).
- Purpose B: To send newsletters to Users who have voluntarily registered by means of the registration form on the Website. Newsletters are of informative nature and may concern new legislation or Firm's activities, including invitations to events or conferences organised by the Firm.
Legal basis: User's consent given when registering for the newsletter (art. 6, par. 1, lett. a, RGPD). The User may cancel their subscription to the newsletter, and therefore withdraw their consent, at any time by following the indications at the bottom of each communication or by sending a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
a) The processing is carried out by means of the following operations or set of operations: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
b) The operations are carried out with the support of paper, computer or telematic means.
c) The processing is carried out by the data controller (indicated in point 1 above) and their duly authorised staff.
No automated decision-making process or profiling activities concerning the personal data of Users will take place.
d) In order to protect personal data against possible destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized access or disclosure, the Firm uses appropriate organizational and technical measures appropriate to the specific risks.
Communication of data
The data collected through the Website may be communicated to the Firm's collaborators or employees duly authorized and only for the purposes set forth in paragraph 3 of this Information notice.
Personal data collected through the Website will not be disseminated.
Transfer of data
Personal data collected through the Website will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
All data provided will be stored by the Firm for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the specific purpose of each processing. The data may be kept for a longer period in cases where applicable law provides for or allows for this.
Rights of the user
Pursuant to the GDPR, the User has the following rights:
- the right to request from the Data Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of their processing or to object to their processing;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data for the purpose referred to in paragraph 3(2) at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on that basis prior to the revocation;
- the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning the User provided to the Firm, as well as to request that such data be transmitted to another data controller (right of data portability);
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/) .
The User may contact the data controller to exercise the above rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to protect personal data against possible destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized access or disclosure, we use organizational and technical measures that are appropriate and proportionate to the specific risks.